Many updates to your home can be made without approval by the board. Below are the architectural items that do NOT need board approval.
- Repainting your house (same or similar neutral color)
- Replacing “existing” windows
- Planting or removing trees
- Replacing garage door (neutral color)
- Front/sliding door replacements (neutral color)
- Roof replacements (from 3-tab to architectural shingles)
- Improving your walk way to the home, whether it be replacing the brick with concrete or stones
All other architectural changes will need to be submitted to the association architectural team for approval. Use the form below to submit your request. Decisions will be made within 15 business days.